Prefabricated building is the name given to pre-production structures planned in accordance with the intended use of the customer. Recently, there has been a rapid increase in the demands for prefabricated structures. Among the most important reasons for this are moving away from reinforced concrete houses, dealing with craftsmen one by one, as well as prefabricated structures being more economical, more reliable and more functional, eliminating the trouble of reinforced concrete structures. You can check our other blog post for more detailed information about prefabricated houses.
What are the Advantages of Prefabricated Buildings?
– Prefabricated buildings are produced in accordance with all four seasons thanks to heat and sound insulation. Energy savings are achieved thanks to thermal insulation.
– After the production of prefabricated structures in the factory, they are quickly installed and turnkey is made in a short time. – Prefabricated buildings are the first choice of those who want to get away from the city life or to get their house delivered quickly.
– The building materials used in the production of prefabricated buildings are certified and environmentally friendly.
– The size of the prefabricated buildings planned according to the customer’s preference, the number of floors, whether there is a balcony or not can be determined. This gives people the chance to design their home according to their own taste.
– Prefabricated buildings save time with their unique designs and fast projecting feature, without being tied to any project.
– Prefabricated buildings are produced in an environmentally friendly way. During production, water-resistant and non-combustible materials are used.
– Prefabricated buildings have the ability to be dismantled and transported upon demand, so the building is transported to the desired location in a more convenient way than the new building price.
– One of the important advantages of prefabricated buildings is that they are more economical than other structures.
– Since the maintenance needs of prefabricated buildings are less, the cost of modification in operations such as change and renewal is more economical.
– During the entire production process of the prefabricated structures produced in the modular system, the waste and loss of the material determined in the project is very low.
– The cost of prefabricated buildings is determined at the time of the contract. In this way, the customer is responsible for the determined cost.
– Concrete is not used in prefabricated buildings, except for ground concrete.
– With less and controllable shipment possibilities, transportation costs are low.
– High sound insulation of prefabricated buildings ensures comfortable use.